Quản lý Marketing 929 Lượt xem
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spends against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
Requirements of the role
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage
- Event management
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organizational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyze data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Salary: 8 -13 million VND/month & BONUS
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and high-quality working standards
- A wide range of resources and modern facilities
- Opportunities for career development
- Interested candidates, please email a full CV with your current photo and relevant degrees and certificate via email firstname.lastname@example.org with title email: MKT_ Fullname